PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect information from you in various ways. We collect personal information you directly provide to us online. For example, we collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number and other information you provide us or allow us to collect from you. We also collect credit card numbers if you purchase our products.
When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our site your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and referring Web site addresses are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our site.
We use third party cookies to help us compile aggregated statistics about our site. We receive assurances from those third parties that they will not collect or access your personal information on our site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information we collect for purposes described in this Policy or as disclosed to you in other ways including on our site. For example, we may use your information to:
- provide and deliver products and services;
- send you information related to products and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Twenty Fifty;
- operate and improve our site and services;
- manage and administer our member programs and services;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties except as follows:
- in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- to comply with laws or respond to lawful requests and legal process, (b) to protect the rights and property of Twenty Fifty;
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Twenty Fifty takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Twenty Fifty by following the instructions in those emails. If you choose to opt out of promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.